This is the second run, and the one that will stay, of Milaheim Online, with much improvement and new additions. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

DaeDae's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DaeDae's Application on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:21 am

Full name: Trazz
Race (Be creative): Dark Elf (Family Trait: Can Spawn Wings Upon 14 Years of Age)
Class: Ranged
Title: Gunslinger
Personality: Trazz is smart, perhaps too smart, his sarcasm often gets him into trouble, yet he has yet to find a situation too much for him to handle.
Back story (Real world OR In-game world): Trazz comes from a small family of Dark Elves. As a child he often practiced shooting with his father's twin pistols. Around his fourteenth birthday his father lost his job and Trazz went out seeking work. He later became a mercenary using his marksmanship to get the job done becoming infamously known throughout Milaheim.

Weapon type: Dual Pistols
Armor type: Leather
7Strength +5(+2)
8Speed +5[+1](+2)
7Cunning +5[+1](+1)
8Agility +5[+1](+2)
9Accuracy +5[+1](+3)
7Intelligence +5(+2)
6Wisdom +5(+1)
8Defense +5[+1](+2)
1Speech 0(+1)
Starting Skills:
Lock and Load (Passive): Increases strength by one point per weapon.
Bullet Barrage (Active): Unleashes A barrage of bullets at the opponent without miss.

Pick one of the following weapons:
Left Hand (Weapon):
Trainee Crossbow (+1 Accuracy; +1 Agility)

Right Hand (Weapon):

Starting Inventory
800 gold.
4 healing potions.

Appearance: Trazz is a tall dark-like in appearance. People often say they can see hatred in his eyes. He normally wears a dark cloak over top of his white button down long sleeve shirt with Black pants on and multi-purpose shoes. His twin pistols remain hidden in his holsters underneath his cloak.

Reason you want to join this RP: I am new to these type of online games and I am very interested in making an impact while playing. Plus I am overly creative when I put my mind on to it.

Prove it that you REALLY read the FULL post (Be creative):This application took mea while to finish because after reading the first page with all of the required info, I was inspired to make my character the correct way, yet keeping him different and original.

View user profile

2 Re: DaeDae's Application on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 am

Greetings traveler from distant lands! Welcome! Not exactly sure where the others are right now, but from what I can tell the only thing that's questionable of your application was the racial trait of wings. Unless they're just cosmetic, but don't quote me on this, it's really just Andrew's call.

View user profile

3 Re: DaeDae's Application on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:00 pm

okay thxx

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum