This is the second run, and the one that will stay, of Milaheim Online, with much improvement and new additions. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Application that wasn't

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Application that wasn't on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:01 am

Hey, it's Ditzy/Berry/Namechangey person

So I've been thinking of bringing this... roleplay game?... back to life myself in a new forum. Problem being I have no idea how to run a forum myself but I hear it's not exactly that difficult.

I know that some of you still lurk around here *cough* Heroic *cough* so unless suddenly you tell me something like, "No! Don't worry yourself with all of that! I'll remake the forum! Thank you for your loyalty and dedication!" or something, then I suppose I'll just wait for someone else to do it instead of me sitting around trying to stop pussyfooting the issue.

Why am I insistent on this? I really like the idea of Milaheim, to be honest. It's a good idea even if it IS a bit sword art onlineish, only without the ridiculous amounts of fanservice.

Anyhow! Get back to me when you can you smexy bastards.

View user profile

2 Re: The Application that wasn't on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:47 pm

How could you possibly get the idea in any sense way or fashion that I've been lurking around here?

Like, I've been here once in the last.. 4 months? And I'm not the one controlling the forum stuff, that was definitely Agenor.

EDIT: He did tell me at some point he lurks on http://www.rpnation.com/ though I don't think he's making a RP there.

View user profile

3 Re: The Application that wasn't on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Well, dear Flutternutter, you're in luck.
"No! Don't worry yourself with all of that! I'll remake the forum! Thank you for your loyalty and dedication!"
To be honest, this quote is exactly how I feel right now, and I'd love to remake this game, and well, restart it the way it was, maybe with a few extra changes along the way too, and I would love if you would be with us. Smile Is there any way I could contact you outside this forum maybe? Just so I could get a hold of you easier when I actually do this? Smile

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forumc.net

4 Re: The Application that wasn't on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:00 am

Though I may have fallen, and I may have lost contact and had to make yet another account, the hunger still burns within my core. I. HAVE. RETURNED! And much more wise after all this time. You wouldn't believe how much of a long journey it is and how much time spent outside of mind numbing tasks can make you realize how silly you were at a time.

But rest assured! I am the Ditzy Doo/Flutternutter/MonoFanClub/Whatevertheheck.

View user profile

5 Re: The Application that wasn't on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:32 am

Oh, also I believe I mentioned it somewhere but I have a ton of free time on my hands now, so i'll be making a new character. I'm feelin' a little shaman-like. We'll see where this feeling goes, eh? Oh and I don't mean to spam old threads but this one should... probably be deleted by the time I come out with my new app.

View user profile

6 Re: The Application that wasn't on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Can't wait to see your application, Numbeii. Razz

View user profile

7 Re: The Application that wasn't on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:54 am

Locking, I suppose.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum