This is the second run, and the one that will stay, of Milaheim Online, with much improvement and new additions. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patch Notes - October 22nd

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Patch Notes - October 22nd on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:23 am

Patch Notes - October 22nd

First of all, what I'd like to say is that from now on there will only be ONE town per ALL of the areas that will come with time. If you travel far from the town you will either have to travel back for supplies or use a town portal scroll to get your arse back to safe zone. Maybe more will come later, but for now, only one will be there.

Second, as there will only be one town, the supplies of the town will increase in quantities as well as new merchandise will come into stock every once in a while. Also, you can request merchants certain items (However, you have to contact me OOC with the item you want first), for them to bring it to store in a few hours or days, or even months, depending on the quality of the item.

That's all for now, I'd say. If more things come up I will make sure to inform you.
I will answer any questions asked.

View user profile

2 Re: Patch Notes - October 22nd on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Also, you can now choose any item you wish when you start, however, it must have two different stats, that each give plus one. (e.g. +1 Strength, +1 Agility), though you can also have two weapons, that each have one stat, though the other weapon may not have the same stat. (e.g. two swords, one with +1 Strength and one with +1 Agilty is allowed; two swords with +1 Strength is NOT allowed.)

That's all.

Last edited by Heroic on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum