Milaheim Online: A New Start
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the second run, and the one that will stay, of Milaheim Online, with much improvement and new additions. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application - Numb!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application - Numb! Empty Application - Numb! Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Numbeii

Numbeii

Full name: Numb (Marcia Clemence)
Race: Deep-Hound
Title: Druid of the Undergrove
Personality: Always curious and a bit headstrong.
Back story:
InGame - Underneath the soil lies the enchanted forest of the Undergrove, where it's tenders keep a diligent watch over the ever-expanding subterranean wild land. Though curious by nature, these druidic beings are known to wander far from home, living out lives previously thought to only be fantasy of adventuring under the harsh light of the sun. Numb is no different, answering the call of the world above with nothing more then a staff and an adventurous spirit!

RealLife- The self-proclaimed hermit Marcia lives as a bit of a social recluse in the state of Florida with her two roommates, an older boy named Clarence and a younger girl named Sarah. Although she very well gets along with the two, she spends most of her time alone in her room, chatting on forums or looking at videos on the web. It wasn't until her birthday did her roommates surprise her with an interesting gift, an odd helmet and her first serious gaming experience.

Weapon type: Staff/Wand
Armor type: Light
Damage Stat: Wisdom
Stats:
Strength A1
Speed B3
Cunning A1 (+1)
Agility B2
Accuracy A1
Intelligence B3 (+1) <+1>
Wisdom C4 (+3) <+1>
Defense A1 (-3)
Speech A5
Starting Skills:

Passive:
Active:

----------
Items:
Left Hand (Weapon): N/A
Right Hand (Weapon): Wooden Staff (+1 Int, +1 Wis)
Headgear:
Neck:
Body:
Shoulders:
Hands:
Feet:
Finger:
Ear:
Back:
----------
Starting Inventory:

800 Gold.
4 healing potions.

----------

Appearance:

Pic Inside!:

Reason you want to join this RP: Returning player! I kept posting on the forums while mostly everyone was away!
Prove it that you REALLY read the FULL post: Nice reboot, many changes, such stats.

Last edited by Numbeii on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:43 am; edited 9 times in total

2Application - Numb! Empty Re: Application - Numb! Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 am

Heroic

Heroic
God

Good to have you back. I'll update you in a bit, feel free to post whenever. (Get some life back in the rp thread <_<)

3Application - Numb! Empty Re: Application - Numb! Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:58 am

Numbeii

Numbeii

I'll get right on it, for now I deal with one mother of a headache. I'll try tomorrow.

4Application - Numb! Empty Re: Application - Numb! Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:50 am

Numbeii

Numbeii

Haha, oh man if only you could know how many edits I made in the past couple of hours.

Anyhow, I revised some stuff (a lot of things actually, but none of it was too major since I hadn't even posted yet), so please feel free to re-read and critique if need be. Oh and sorry about the lateness of my first post in the reboot! Warlords of Draenor kinda ate that time but well... I'll be frank the launch of that expansion was AWFUL.

5Application - Numb! Empty Re: Application - Numb! Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:26 pm

m0k0n4

Last edited by Numbeii on Sat 15 Nov 2014 - 9:43; edited 9 times in total

edited 9 times in total

9 times

...Meep.

6Application - Numb! Empty Re: Application - Numb! Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Heroic

Heroic
God

Incredible

7Application - Numb! Empty Re: Application - Numb! Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:24 pm