Milaheim Online: A New Start
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the second run, and the one that will stay, of Milaheim Online, with much improvement and new additions. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vandaferr's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vandaferr's Application Empty Vandaferr's Application Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:17 am

vandaferr

Full name:Age:Vandaferr Lupus
Race: Demi-wold
Title:Druid
Personality:Staid, thoughtful, protective/territirial, sadistic, spiteful yet usually respectable unless given or shown any reason not to be. Talks comfortably to female characters but dislikes most male characters. Does not lie about important things but may continuous lie about insignificant things for entertainment. Chaotic Neutral.
Back story: A young enthusiastic druid that craved adventure and power. Starting as a young experimenting adolescent and finally growing up into an observant individual among spell casters.
Weapon type: Wand
Armor type: Leather
Damage Stat: Intelligence
Stats:
Strength +1
Speed +5
Cunning
Agility +4
Accuracy +4
Intelligence +9
Wisdom +8
Defense +3
Speech +0
Taming +1
Starting Skills:
Eloquence (passive): Player has a +3 to speech when talking to any/all characters.
Uncommon Turn Up (Active) A chosen mob of enemies have an increased chance to drop items of higher rarity by 3% once a day or after resting.
Items:
Left Hand (Weapon):Simple Beastly Wand (+1 Taming) + Right Hand (Weapon): Natural Spire Wand (+1 Wisdom)
Headgear: none
Neck: none
Body: Gray Thin Leather Tunic
Shoulders: Fur Trim Shoulder Pads
Hands: Simple Hemp Cuffs
Feet: Footpad Foot Wrapping
Finger: none
Ear: none
Back: Gray and Pale Crimson Cloak

Starting Inventory
800 gold
4 healing potions
Appearance: 5'6", 166 lbs, Fair yet scrufy features, average build, medium-long wavy dark brown hair with a slight reddish tint, tan skin, yellowish brown eyes, slightly sharp teeth, feminine hands, and medium-sized fluffy wolf ears protruding on top of the head with grayish tips.
Reason you want to join this RP:I want to expand my experience as a RPer as well as enjoy my own story in a vrmmorpg with select others.
Prove it that you REALLY read the FULL post: I got a bit confused when your original forum had shown "starting skill" for the application when the introduction mentioned starting off with both a passive and active skill.

2Vandaferr's Application Empty Re: Vandaferr's Application Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 am

vandaferr

Nvm. I had based this on a previous version of the rp and upon further inspection the system is a bit too complicated for now. Plus the gray background and white lettering is really shitty for comfortable reading -_-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum