This is the second run, and the one that will stay, of Milaheim Online, with much improvement and new additions. :)


You are not connected. Please login or register

IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:29 am

Assuming the rules are the same
Sup, Andrew?
Full name: IG: Dante Nightshade. IRL: Neil Blaze
Age: 19
Race: Elf
Class: Magic
Title: GodSlayer ((Doesnt actually have the power to kill gods. Just aesthetic))
Stats:
Strength +6 (-4)
Speed +6
Cunning +5 (+1)
Agility +5 (-2)
Accuracy +5 (-1)
Intelligence +3 (+2)
Wisdom +5 (+2)
Defense +5 (-3)
Speech 0
Taming 0
(All 5 points used there!
Starting Skill: Passive: Negative Gate: Allows character to see the confidence or fear of the person in a special bar upon seeing. Allows character to determine how confident the opponent is of fighting the character.
Active: Wrath of the Godslayer: Allows huge burst of flame and lightning in a area of 2 meters squared. Damage is 150 HP damage per two levels
Items:
Trainee Wand
1500 Gold
3 healing potions
Appearance:
In Game:

Personality: Is a fun, easy-going guy with a devil-may-cry attitude. He is always cheery, yet always sarcastic, which some say is a contradictory personality. He has an unhealthy obsession with lightning. All in all, he is morally ambiguous.
Back story (Real world): Neil Blaze is your average British college going physicist. He aspires to unlock the secret of the Grand Unified Theory, but most of the time, when not in college or studying, he's playing video games. He is not a professional player, but is a "darned good one" to quote himself. He heard of a VRMMORPG that was coming up and was going to be a smashing hit, so, he joined up as a beta tester. He never actually got to beta test it, and some say that he never actually did sign up for the closed beta, but he did. He just failed to sign in on time, as it was during his exams. Naturally, he was pissed. But, then he got early access to the game later on, and began his gameplay session only a while later as his exams were still running.
Reason you want to join this RP: This RP may be damn well as close I can get to actually playing a VRMMORPG, aswell as the fact that I like the setting, as it seems very innovative.
Yeah, copypasta from the first site



Last edited by GravityFlux on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:12 am

Right, everything sounds good, but the rules changes SLIGHTLY. Now you get one passive AND one active skill, and update your stats, we've removed and added some. Smile Oh, and the weapons now have diff. names.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forumc.net

3 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Agenor wrote:Right, everything sounds good, but the rules changes SLIGHTLY. Now you get one passive AND one active skill, and update your stats, we've removed and added some. :)Oh, and the weapons now have diff. names.
THanks, this is good.
Time to get to work

View user profile

4 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:53 pm

There, finally.
It's edited

View user profile

5 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 pm

You are already a player, so you can begin now when you set up the profile. Smile The guide can be found here, but I am sure you are already familiar with the way to do it.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forumc.net

6 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Agenor wrote:You are already a player, so you can begin now when you set up the profile. :)The guide can be found here, but I am sure you are already familiar with the way to do it.
I am
You have no idea how happy I am.
And whats Deathbringer Valley?

View user profile

7 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Note: Profile's done too

View user profile

8 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:14 pm

What made you so happy?
Deathbringer Valley is basically a name of an area I made up for this character, since this is the "admin" character, and I just put random stuff on it. Razz It's not actually there. (Not yet at least)

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forumc.net

9 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Woooah, I just now noticed. Why do you have 1500 gold when the starting amount is 800? :/

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forumc.net

10 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Aaaaand, you did not pay attention to when I said that you get one active AND one passive skill at the start. (Woah, triple post there, just so you could see it.)

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forumc.net

11 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Agenor wrote:Aaaaand, you did not pay attention to when I said that you get one active AND one passive skill at the start. (Woah, triple post there, just so you could see it.)
Happy: That this has restarted
Gold: Oooh, nearly forgot
Skills: I DID PUT TWO
Though I did not put a space between them

View user profile

12 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:21 pm

GravityFlux wrote:
Agenor wrote:Aaaaand, you did not pay attention to when I said that you get one active AND one passive skill at the start. (Woah, triple post there, just so you could see it.)
Happy:  That this has restarted
Gold: Oooh,  nearly forgot
Skills: I DID PUT TWO
Though I did not put a space between them
*facepalm* Oops...

But you should change the 150 HP per two levels into 15% or something like that, because the 150HP seems OP. But as long as it's not, it's fine I guess.

View user profile http://milaheimonline.forumc.net

13 Re: IM BACK, FOR GOOOOOOOOOD! on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Agenor wrote:
GravityFlux wrote:
Agenor wrote:Aaaaand, you did not pay attention to when I said that you get one active AND one passive skill at the start. (Woah, triple post there, just so you could see it.)
Happy:  That this has restarted
Gold: Oooh,  nearly forgot
Skills: I DID PUT TWO
Though I did not put a space between them
*facepalm* Oops...

But you should change the 150 HP per two levels into 15% or something like that, because the 150HP seems OP. But as long as it's not, it's fine I guess.
Alrighty then!

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum