Milaheim Online: A New Start
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the second run, and the one that will stay, of Milaheim Online, with much improvement and new additions. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forming a party with twin girls?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forming a party with twin girls? Empty Forming a party with twin girls? Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Noir Blanc

Noir Blanc

Noir and Blanc are looking for someone to meet "accidentally" in game and form a party with. Smile

2Forming a party with twin girls? Empty Re: Forming a party with twin girls? Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:00 am

m0k0n4

Well, it's probably going to be either my team(Mizuka+Neana) or Darastrix(Heroic).

Of course, my team is, at the moment, busy dealing with a quartet of zombies. And then Agenor said he'll throw in something for fun and kicks. Which means that if Noir and Blanc are going to meet them, they'll probably have to stumble into them 'accidentally'.

Darastrix should be near the gate right now...

3Forming a party with twin girls? Empty Re: Forming a party with twin girls? Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:34 am

Ditzy Doo

Ditzy Doo

And I should be posting anytime soon since it's now the weekend! Also a little off topic but Andrew for some reason the description of the King reminded me of this guy.

Forming a party with twin girls? 267355-header

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DitzyDerpyDoo/

4Forming a party with twin girls? Empty Re: Forming a party with twin girls? Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:41 am

Agenor

Agenor
God

That was almost like I had imagined it, just that it's not a Ghost, and his face is half human, half torn zombie or whatever. And why the hell does Internet Explorer capitalize Ghost?...

http://milaheimonline.forumc.net

5Forming a party with twin girls? Empty Re: Forming a party with twin girls? Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:45 am

Noir Blanc

Noir Blanc

Okay, well, I will probably find you after you've dealt with the fleshies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum