Milaheim Online: A New Start
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the second run, and the one that will stay, of Milaheim Online, with much improvement and new additions. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proclaimations

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proclaimations Empty Proclaimations Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:32 am

Ditzy Doo

Ditzy Doo

So this entire forum hasn't been used in quite a long while, so I believe i'll just use it for I suppose just roleplaying with myself and developing character concepts and getting use to applications. If any of the moderators still hang around this place, by all means feel free to stop and question me and perhaps we can talk about things, but as of now I suppose this is pretty much my forum since very few know about it and I seem to be the only visitor these days.

I lack the ability to change various things like a moderator, but eehhh.. I can make do without.

Oh, and if anyone happens to just wander about and see something they like, feel free to message me in the off topic or private, thank you!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DitzyDerpyDoo/

2Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Heroic

Heroic
God

Me and Andrew have been around... albeit a bit secretly, and truth be told, not in the last few weeks.

3Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:03 am

Ditzy Doo

Ditzy Doo

Heroic wrote:Me and Andrew have been around... albeit a bit secretly, and truth be told, not in the last few weeks.

What?! Awww.... Does this mean I have to make off topic posts for concepts n' theory crafting like a normal person?

I mean I had setup the foundation really quick for an online diary/roleplaying with self/wtfareyoudoingditzy thing! Ah well.

4Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Heroic

Heroic
God

I guess? Is that a problem? I wouldn't mind you using the roleplaying forum for it, but if we come back, then... it would kinda be in the way, unless of course we made a new area and stuff. I dunno.

5Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Ditzy Doo

Ditzy Doo

Heroic wrote:I guess? Is that a problem? I wouldn't mind you using the roleplaying forum for it, but if we come back, then... it would kinda be in the way, unless of course we made a new area and stuff. I dunno.

Are you both even coming back though?

6Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 am

Heroic

Heroic
God

Ditzy Doo wrote:
Heroic wrote:I guess? Is that a problem? I wouldn't mind you using the roleplaying forum for it, but if we come back, then... it would kinda be in the way, unless of course we made a new area and stuff. I dunno.

Are you both even coming back though?
Seemingly not, but you never know when we feel like coming back - also, I meant the whole forum as a whole - not the two of us.

7Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 pm

m0k0n4

I'm dropping this in here because.
Anyway, I'm going to have midsemesters for the week after this, so apologies if I may not be as active as usual.

8Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:17 am

Numbeii

Numbeii

Dunno if Mokon is still going through RL stuff but where have the others gone?

9Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Heroic

Heroic
God

Something along the same, I guess. :/

10Proclaimations Empty Re: Proclaimations Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:47 pm

m0k0n4

This writer's block is devastatiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg.
So sorry I haven't posted in a too long while, I already got midterms finished but I can't seem to write down the idea I have in mind.
Will force myself to write something up tomorrow, I'll try my best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum